Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Inspired by Mad Men

My current addiction is the AMC Television Series: Mad Men. I just love the whole look of the 60's. The slim tailored suits, the super skinny ties and tie bars. With today being another typically boring day at work, here are some of the things that have caught my fancy which I feel capture the style of the Mad Men era.



from Poetic Home



from Hickoree's Hard Goods



J Lindeberg Baracuta G9/Harrington style "Travis" jacket at Tobi



Vintage Rotary Phone from Anthropologie.



Braun AB1 Quartz Travel Clock from The Shop at Cooper-Hewitt




Teroforma Whiskey Stones from Amazon.



leather lighter case from The-Glade



The Indiana Leather Dopp Kit from Gent Supply Co.



I really dig this subtle little gold key tie bar from Fine and Dandy




And of course the Limited Edition Mad Men Suit from Brooks Brothers

While you're at it, don't forget to head over to Mad Men's official site to MadMenYourself!

No comments: