Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some Great Music from 2009

We're winding down to the end of the year and I've been seeing these "Best of 2009" music lists everywhere so I thought I'd do one of my own. So without further adieu and in no particular order, these are the albums that have kept me sane this year:

Grizzly Bear - Vecktimest


Mos Def - The Ecstatic


Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career


Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz


Devendra Banhart - What Will We Be


Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion


The XX - XX


Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II


The Flaming Lips - Embryonic


Real Estate - Real Estate


jj - jj n° 2


Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix



The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart


The Postmarks - Memoirs at the End of the World


Fever Ray - Fever Ray
Part 1
Part 2


M. Ward - Hold TIme


Deerhunter - Rainwater Cassette Exchange EP


And a few more here.

No comments: